How I Use Bluetooth To Copy Contacts From One Nokia Phone To Another Nokia Phone

I was shuffling online yesterday and I storm to this post on "how to transfer contacts from one Nokia phone to another Nokia phone using bluetooth", so I decide to share with you guys.

Let get started:

1. Make sure the two phone is with you. ON the Bluetooth of the two phones

2. On the phone you want to save contacts on, go to Menu > Settings and Select "Sync & BackUp" now click " Copy from device".

(If your phone have "Phone Switch" and click on "copy from this" mark the file you need and click on Done. You will be direct to Bluetooth menu).


3. Select the second phone from the list of found
devices. If not in the list, click on "search new" for it.

4. (If your phone have "Copy from device") after connecting with second phone, Select the data to copy e.g Contacts e.t.c and click Done.

5. Wait for some seconds for it to complete.

Once successful, check the first phone for the copied files

That's all.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment