Most Popular .NG Domain Registrars

In one of my previous post, I publish a post about the most popular domain registrars to get a .com, .org, .co and more. If you miss the post, read it with this link:- HERE.

Today, am here to share with you the most domain registrars that offers domains for Nigeria sites. If you are a Nigerian Blogger/Webmaster, you can get yourself a .com.ng or .org.ng. The domain registrars I shared in my previous post won't offer you any .NG domains, if you need any Nigeria domain, this registrars are for you.


.NG Domain Name Registrars List Below

1:- Registeram: registeram.
2:- WebSoft: websoft.
3:- UpperLink: upperlink.
4:- Who Go Host: whogohost.
5:-Web4Africa: web4africa.

With the above registrars, you can a domains like .com.ng, .mobi.ng, .sch.ng, .org.ng, .edu.ng etc.

Most of this domain registrars are Nigerians and most of them based in Nigeria. The payment methods of most of them are favorable, they offer a method more suitable for someone staying in Nigeria, like Local Bank deposit or e-payment like InterSwitch Verve Card and others.

That's all..

Did you know of any other registrar that offer a .ng domain?
Share with me below with more details about them via comment.

Cheers.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment