How to Use Access Bank New Token Device

Access bank as introduce a token for their users. The token consist of 3 different kind but the same functions. If you have got your own Access Bank token or you want to get yours, it will do you some good to download above picture in this post for the easy steps to use the token. The above picture consist of the steps to easily use your Access Bank token effectively and safely.

Access Bank token is in three different types, the type names are:-
1:- Mini Token.
2:- Pocket Token.
3:- Soft Token.

You can use anyone of this token base on your choice, they all serve the same function of generating OTP (One Time Password). You can choice within the three and you can also ask about each from Access Bank customer care when you want get yours.
The might look different from GTBank's own but they both serve the same purpose.


Like I said above, the above image contain the steps to follow in using the Access Bank Token Device.

You can also download the above image with this link below.

HERE.

What's your view about this development from Access Bank?
Have you been using any of there token or about to get yours?

Let me hear from you via comment.

Cheers..
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.

3 comments:

  1. Do I activate my Token online or at the bank? Cos I activated my GTB token online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This information will be give to you at the bank.. My best guess is you will activate the token like you did with GTB or probably activated before given to you.

      Delete
  2. Once Coinbase successfully linked to your account, click the link of the Sell/Buy Bitcoin. The link will direct you to the Buy area so simply enter the amount of Bitcoin that you need, tick on your bank account, and choose "buy Bitcoin". bitcoin mixer

    ReplyDelete