Download This BBM Apk For Android Phones

While we all wait for BBM to be release for Android for this morning, we are disappointed cause I myself search the Google Store for the app but it's not there.

Just now I come across a post on a alternative use of BBM for Android phones before it's Officially released to Google Store. And it works on all Android device (Tecno, Samsung, HTC, LG etc)

Download it here >> HERE.

Install the apk to your phone and enjoy.

Thanks to > Ogbongeblog
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment