Reasons Why Naijalearners Was Changed to NaijTech

Am sure you will have notice some changes on this blog this past 4 days, which is changing of Domain name from Naijalearners to NaijTech. I really apologise for the trouble caused and late publishing of this post.
I know am suppose to explain my sudden decision of changing my domain and that's why am here to explain myself.

Reasons why I change my blog domain

1st: - Lack of Right Keyword
This is the most particular reason why I have to change the domain, you might be wondering what I mean by keyword. This is a Tech blog and my previous domain (Naijalearners) doesn't fit as the right keyword, keyword may and may not be useful for a site but with a right keyword, a visitor will know that he/she is in a Tech blog, but I don't think that can be possible with previous domain.
Besides, if you search for Nigeria Tech Blog, there is highly possibility that this new domain will show up, that's the power of keywords.

2nd: - People get Confuse
Am sure there is a lot of people out there that also get confuse of what this site is all about with my previous domain. There is some times that I have to tell people about my blog and when I mention my domain to them, they always ask me what its all about, cause its not a right keyword for Tech blog.
Some get confuse with the spelling, the domain also seems long, I have to spell out the spelling to them. So with this short domain, its easy.
Some always confuse it as site like Naijaloaded, but I need to let them know that this is a Tech blog and we only deal with Tech and Tech related.


3rd: - Its not easy to run 2 Tech Blog
As a student or even an graduate, its not an easy job to run two Tech blog at a time. Its never easy, that's why I join the two domain together.
But sooner or later, Naijalearners will be remove from redirecting to NaijTech. I will probably sell the domain out or any other profitable idea I can get with the domain.

These are all my excuses, hope you all understand. Its not really easy for me too cause changing of domain is like starting a blog from the beginning. The previous domain have a lot of backlinks and potential with the search engine, but am trying my best to make this new domain to have this potential too.

Your help is also needed, kindly invite your Friends and Family, even your Enemies (if possible), invite them all to this blog, spread to the world about us.
Your comment are also welcome, let's hear from you what you think about the new development.

Thanks..












Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment