Infinix Hot Now Available For Sale at Konga Nigeria



Previously, I publish a post at the new upcoming Infinix Hot; I publish the specifications and features. I you miss it, read it HERE.


This morning, I receive a message from Konga about the new Infinix Hot which is presently available for purchase at their store.

The phone is presently on sale for N12, 900 at Konga, despite the phone has some great features, it’s still being sold out at a very cheap price

Konga is the only store selling the phone presently. You can get it with below link at Konga.

Buy at Konga for Black Colour HERE

Are you going for this phone? let me hear from you via comment below.

Cheers.. 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment