Get Your Mouth Wide Open, Check Out Tecno Camon C8 Camera Samples to Make Your Day

Previously i publish a post about the new Tecno Camon C8 with Huge Specs, incase you don’t knw, Tecno has publish some amazing snap sample of pictures taken with Tecno Camon C8, the pictures are in a pure view with a big resolution.
I decided to share with you guys to get your mouth wide open as well. The pictures are in pure view at a high resolution. Trust me when i say you don’t wanna miss the phone. You love taking pictures and selfie? This phone is just for you and its a perfect match.

If you need a full specifications of the phone, feel free the read it HERE.

I will be sharing the Snap Samples for you below, Sorry if you are expecting a blurry picture cause you won’t see any..

These Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Samples Will Drop Your Jaw
tecno-camon-c8-12
IMG-20150802-WA0002
tecno-camon-c8-13
And a compare to iPhone 6 camera



 Now you can close your mouth, if you open it anyway. I will like to know what running through your mind, about the phone off course. Are you thinking of getting the phone? Lets hear from you. Your opinion are also needed.

Remember if you want the full specifications and estimated price for the phone, read the full details HERE.

Feel free to get any Tecno phone from the leading stores in Nigeria.

Where to Buy Tecno Phones

Jumia.com.ng Buy Here
Konga.com Buy Here


What’s your opinion on the phone? I seriously want to know. The comment box below is friendly, don’t be scared to leave your comment.

Cheers..
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. mobile tracker app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly use them on an especially central level amazing parts : you will see these individuals during: check this

    ReplyDelete