How to Activate Your Windows 10 OS Successfully



Lots of people have upgrade to Windows 10 but not able to activate the OS for proper uses, am also one of them few weeks ago. Right after I upgrade to Windows 10, I navigate the settings area and I saw some new features that I would love to use but first I need to activate the Windows. So this new features I was eager to use made me search for help on activation. Seriously I found a lot of method but I kinda consider them “Not the proper way”, so I decided to give YouTube a try and my prayer was answered. How? God knows, I just saw a video about the serial number and I decided to read comments and gbam, I saw the activation method which actually caught my attention with its name.

Okay, we both know that this story is getting boring, so let’s just jump to the steps.

http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/06/new-windows-10-wallpaper.png

How to Activate Your Windows 10 [Tested on Windows 10 Home]


  • ·         Download the copy of Microsoft Toolkit Here

  • ·         After installation, unrar the file with Winrar

  • ·         Now open the file and right click on the Microsoft Toolkit.exe then click on “Run as Administrator”.

  • ·         Click on the Windows icon right next to Settings.

  • ·         At the next page, click on Activation tap.

  • ·         Click onInstall below the tool selection, and wait till successful installation.

  • ·         After this, click on “Activation” at the right side.

  • ·         After successfully done, then your Windows 10 is activated.

Still confuse? Watch the YouTube video Here

To be sure, On your PC, My PC, right click and click on Properties, you will see something like the image below. if not Retry the above steps again.


So should I continue my above story? Ok, maybe next time. :)
 
Let me know if you have any error with this, and let me know if this helps. don't forget to share this with your friends and families, enemies is also acceptable.

Need a serial code to install the OS, kindly contact me using the Contact Me form at the side bar for it and i will respond as fast as i can. Please its for free, don't be scared to ask.

Cheers..
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.

1 comments: