Requirement For Opening Dollar Account In GTBank

This morning I receive a message from Gtbank customer care about the requirement to open a domicillary (dollar) account.

So I decide to share it with you guys

The following is the requirement:-

==>  A valid means of identification i.e any of "Driver's licence, International id card, National id card or Voter's id card". 

==> A utility bill within the last three months showing prove of your residential address. 


==> 2 passport photographs 

==> 2 duely complete reference forms by 2 current account holders either with gtbank or any other recognize Bank in Nigeria 

==> Duely complete domicillary account opening form.
I.E. The "Domicillary Account Opening Form" and "The Reference Form", you can fill it and submit at any Gtb branches in your area.

Download the forms below in pdf format.
=>Dollar Account Opening Form=
HERE.

=>Reference Form= HERE.

Download and print it with coloured printer, fill and submit at any Gtb branches.

That's all.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.

2 comments:

  1. I just love this bank, would be opening a Current account and domiciliary account with them soon

    ReplyDelete