BBM For Android And iPhone Is Released

At last, what Android & iPhone users are expecting is here and this
time is here to stay with no compromise. Just some minute ago, right
on my bed trying to sleep, I receive a Email and when I check it, I
was shock on what I see. A email from Blackberry.

Below is the email I receive:

We promised you'd be the first to know when BBM™ for Android™ and
iPhone® is available. We're excited to announce that the rollout has
resumed!Due to incredible demand there is a line-up to start using
BBM. But, since you took the time to sign up in advance, we'd like to
give you the chance to start using BBM on Android or iPhone right away
without having to wait in line.

Here's what to do to get past the line-up:

1.Visit BBM.com from your iPhone or Android browser to download BBM.

2.Once the BBM app has been installed, open it.

3.When asked to "Enter your email address to check if you can start
using BBM", use the email address this message was sent to.

4.Get started with setting up BBM.



Note to iPhone users: Apps can take up to a few hours to appear in the
App Store so if you don't see it right away, it will be there soon.

That's what I receive from them, am sure you are also happy about this.

If you want you can wait till the rollout get to the various stores.
And you can also start right away.

But wait, there are some things that can stop you from using BBM on
your iPhone or Android phone. Check your faith here>>
HERE.

Wish you best of Luck and Enjoy.

Let me know about your view via comment.

Cheers.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment