MTN Nigeria Introduce New Traffic Plan That Gives 100MB

http://mystartupsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/mtn.png

Some hours ago, I receive the above message from MTN Nigeria, they were introducing their newly lunch Traffic Plan. I read it and I kind of find it interesting.

The message reads:-

"Get 60mins voice calls, 30SMS, 100MB data and daily business Tips for Just N1,000 with MTN SmartBiz. Dial *460*1# to migrate and *460*2*1# to buy"


The MTN SmartBiz gives 100MB, 30SMS, 60mins voice calls and daily business tips once you subscribe to the plan with a price of N1,000 (Recharge Card).

Seems like MTN & Other Network Providers are still struggling to satisfy their loyal customers with every possible means. Just of recent I post about Airtel introducing an Android Phone Subscription.
Who knows what Glo & Etisalat are also up to. But be rest assure that you will be updated once there is a new development from our Network Providers.

Not to miss any feature post, subscribe to my blog and get updated via email.
Also invite more people to enjoy the benefit.

Let me hear you view about the new MTN Traffic Plan via comment.

Cheers..
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment