Nokia X Availability And Prices in Nigeria

The first Nokia Android phone (Nokia X) as now land in Nigeria Online Stores.
Am sure we are all expecting the phone to land here in Nigeria and now its finally here.

Some of you may not know about the phone, I have post about the phone here before but if you miss it, click on this link:- HERE

I also post about the Good and Bad of the phone, which I came across on Nairaland.
You can also read it with this link:- HERE.


PRICE:

Like I said, the phone is now available in so many online stores in Nigeria. I have seen many stores that are now selling the phone. The highest price I have seen so far is N21,000, I would have share the link here but due to some problem we are facing in Nigeria, I have to leave it that way.

So I have to go on to the Nigeria largest online stores to get information about the availability and price of the phone.

Jumia:- Jumia have the phone on their website and available for sale. You can order with this link http://www.jumia.com.ng/nokia-x-dual-sim-black-99890.html.
At the Related product, there is another color of the phone (RED).

Konga:- Konga also have the phone on their website and also ready for sale. I will share the search link I did on their website, you can choose the color that you want between RED and WHITE. Click on this link to order. http://www.konga.com/catalogsearch/result?price=19000-19200&q=Nokia%20X.

Slot:- We all know Slot also like having the latest with them, the phone is also available in their store. You can order with this link:- http://slotlimited.com/products/Nokia-X.html.
The price is N21,000 at their online store.

You will notice I didn't talk about the price at Jumia and Konga. Am actually surprise cause, its my first time seeing Konga and Jumia selling a product at the same price.
Both of them sell Nokia X at the price of N19,200, I wonder what the N200 is for, LOL.
But I think it's actually fair compare with Slot price.

That's all..

Let me hear your view about the phone via comment.

Cheers..

Update:- Nokia X is now N19,500 in Slot.. (8-4-2014).
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment