My Top 5 & Some Football Betting Sites in Nigeria

Football has become a household sports around the world. Every weekend, football matches take place in different countries around the world, millions of fans go to watch their favorite team as they play, even more people sit at their homes and watch via their television.
Some even enjoy going to football show centers to watch the game and argue with rival fans.

Football betting has become a place where Nigerian's make some little online, there are lot of Bookmakers where you can place your bet. Some with high Odds which will make you more money than other Bookies.
To make the story short, you can read about Football betting & some online bookmakers in Nigeria here>> HERE.

Today am going to be sharing with you guy my top 4 online betting sites here in Nigeria, which I have used/using.

1- Nairabet.
Nairabet have been around for a long time. Their longevity shows that they have been satisfying their customers, I use them for long now and I realy love my staying with them, presently am still using them. But what I love most about them is the VFL. They also have Horse Racing league to bet on and other interesting features. You can deposit with Two method,
i. Through Agents.
ii. Bank Deposit.
Join them here Nairabet


2- Merrybet.
Merrybet is one of the new bookies in Nigeria, I also use them but not too often. Their odd is also good and I love betting there and they also have VFL system which I use in increase my earning with them. You can deposit with Four different method,
i. Bank Transfer.
ii. PerfectMoney.
iii. Interswitch (ATM card).
iv. Merrybet Pre-paid card.
You can sign up here Merrybet



3- 1960bet.
1960Bet is another one of the new bookies in Nigeria; presently using them because of their fast operating system and great Odds and they also have VFL system. You can deposit with five different methods,
i. Bank Transfer.
ii. Shop Deposit.
iii. Interswitch or GlobalPay Credit Card payment (ATM card).
iv. SkyeCIPG (for Skyebank users).
v. ReadyCash (using of mobile phone)
You can sign up here 1960bet 

4. Nairastake.
Nairastake is on of the most popular bookies in Nigeria, I have use them and till now am still using them. Their odds is also normal but I love there system, they use Dollar to bet not like other bookies. After you deposit, your money will be converted to Dollar. The minimum money to stake is $1. The only deposit method is through Bank Deposit. In you registration form, you will be ask if you have a refer code, you can use this code "100972".
Register here Nairastake.

5. Naijabet.
Naijabet is also one of the most popularly use by Nigeiran's. I also use them for some times and they really have a nice system and also the Odds are normal. They payment method is in Two ways.
i. Interswitch (ATM card).
ii. Bank Deposit.
Register here Naijabet

That all my used/using bookies in Nigeria. These are not the only Bookies in Nigeria, we have lot of Bookies like...

* Bet360

* Saharabet

* Bababets

* 9japredict

* Goldenbet

E.T.C

These are both new and old bookies in Nigeria.

Note:- you can also bet on other sports on these sites above. Other sports like Hockey, Basketball, Volleyball, Cricket E.T.C.

You can comment with the link of any bookies of your choice that I didn't mention above.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.

1 comments:

  1. I’ve been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thanks , I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site?I do agree with all the ideas you’ve introduced on your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post. have a peek at this web-site

    ReplyDelete