Airtel BB Subscription Will Stop Working On Other Phones Except BlackBerry

Just tonight I received a very bad news from Airtel that BB subscription will only work on Blackberry Phones and will stop working on other phones that is not Blackberry.

This is the message I received from them below:-

"Dear Customer, effective 3rd Dec 2013  AIRTEL BB Plans will cease to function on non BB devices or used as a modem . Thank you"

In short, Android, Window phones and other phones except Blackberry are no more allowed to use Airtel BB subscription. Stating from on 3rd of December (next month).

This step from Airtel will affect lot of Nigerians even ME. Cause Airtel is the only network provider that their BB subscription works on other phones.

I guess we are no more allow to share service with BB users. I will also have to switch back to my BB.
Am sure alternative will be out soon but I hope Airtel will change their mind on this.

Let me here your view about this and let me know if you also get a message from Airtel about this.
 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment