HOW TO TRANSFER MEGABYTE ON YOUR MTN SIM

 


How Can I Transfer Megabytes To Another MTN line?Before I begin, make sure you have enough Megabytes on your MTN line if not you will get an error message.

 STEPS:

1. Dial *131*2# and choose '˜Register Data Service' Once you choose that, a text will be sent to you that you have successfully registered on Mtn services and your default pin is '˜0000' Just follow the instruction their and change your pin. 
2. Click on Data Share 
3. Add Beneficiary
4. Enter Beneficiaries Number
5. Enter the amount of Mb you want to transfer.

That's it...

source: gurusloaded
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment