HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT

Making money online from Addynamo Twitter Sponsored Tweets is for real. I have earned over #10000 from tweeting for Addynamo and below is a screenshot showing my #10000 earning from just 6 tweets.
Wondering How You Can Make Money As Addynamo Twitter Publisher?


Well, it's easy. Log in to www.addynamo.com, go to My Account / Twitter to link your Twitter account to Ad Dynamo.



Whenever you receive email notification that a new campaign is waiting for your tweet, log in to your Addynamo account, draft a tweet, enter how much you want to charge for the tweet and pray the advertiser approves it..lol.


Well, if the advertiser rejects your tweet after comparing the amount you charged and the number of your Twitter followers, you will not make any money and the tweet will not appear on your Twitter timeline. So, just know that the number of your Twitter followers and the amount you charge per tweet matters alot.

Atimes, If you some amendment offers in your dashboard from advertisers that want you to charge them as low as $0.5 per tweet. Whenever you see such, just click on the "decline" button to reject such tweet. Imagine, paying less than a dollar to promote a tweet to thousands of my followers. Is that not crazy?

Let me hear from you via comments.

NB: "AdDynamo Pays Directly into your Nigeria Bank Account" article might interest you. Feel free to check it out. If you are not following me on Twitter, follow @samuel_toby2 now.

In my future post, i will post how to get followers all day.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the most difficult and common issue with make money online is that people don’t stick to one thing and make it work for them. Instead, they flit about trying different things and move on when they realize that hard work is involved.

    ReplyDelete