PayPal Now Allows Users to Withdraw Fund From Limited Account



June last year, I got two of my PayPal accounts limited due to suspicious behavior. What happen was that I made two different transactions between two different accounts with the same IP Address. I was in hurry to remember that I heard to wait for some minutes or clear my browser cookies before logging into the second account. 24hours later, I receive an email from PayPal that my account has been limited due to suspicious activities on my account and I need to login and provide some information before they lift the limitation. It’s easy to do, but the account is a USA account, so I get stuck at providing ID Card. There are some guys providing this service of ID but the account is just with $12 and I don’t use PayPal that much, so I ignore the account and moved on to other stuffs.
Last month, I receive an email from PayPal which I just see last week; the email subject is “Your PayPal Funds are Eligible for Withdrawal” I decided to open and read it.


Email From PayPal


I was surprise, so I decided to try it with one of my limited account that is linked with my Payoneer. I log in to my PayPal account and hover at withdraw tap and click on “Transfer to Bank”, I fill the whole amount in my account to be withdraw and proceed to confirm the transaction. I was surprise to see “we are processing your transaction” page because I once try withdrawing when the account was limited and I get an Error reply. I check the Activities page and it reads “Pending”.

 See Below Images
PayPal Activities

Confirmation Email.

I still don’t want to believe, until Payoneer mail me for a new transaction of Fund from PayPal and after I log in, the $12 is already there in my account.

Image from Payoneer

So its Official, PayPal now allows users to withdraw fund from limited account. No Trick.
NOTE: - you (still) can’t “send or request money”, “receive payments” or “add funds to your account” on a limited account.

Have you withdraw from your limited account before? Share your experiences with us via comment below.

Cheers.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment