My Top 3 Virtual Football League Betting Bookies in Nigeria

I once post about my Top 5 betting site in Nigeria, check the post HERE.    

Today's post on Virtual Football League (VFL) bookies, am here to share my most use top 3 bookies that have VFL.

>>What's Virtual Football League?

To my understanding and experience, VFL is a soccer game which is played by a Machine (computer), its not a real game match but you can also watch it as the computer play the match for you. There is also a table to bet on just like normal soccer e.g. Straight Win, Handicap, Corners, Draws, Over and Under goals e.t.c.
There is a League Table for you and a Small TV type screen for you to watch you match being play, it can be ON and OFF if you want.
VFL matches are just 10 minutes, that's why people calls it Fastest Way of Making Money From Betting.
Just like Real Life games, Virtual Football League also have Risk and also profitable, the Odds are high enough to earn you more money.

>>My Top 3 Best VFL Bookies:

1:- MerryBet
MerryBet is my number 1 best VFL bookies here in Nigeria, I Like MerryBet because they have a fast loading site, which is actually what you need, with a slow speed, You might miss your match cause VFL will never wait.
MerryBet also have Good Odds and its impressive, you can deposit at an easy ways and a lot of ways. You can deposit through:
i. Bank Transfer.
ii. PerfectMoney.
iii. Interswitch (ATM card).
iv. Merrybet Pre-paid card and a lot More.
"You can register via HERE.

2:- NairaBet
NairaBet is my previous used VFL bookies, I stop using them because of an upgrade which leads to their site loading slowly. But with my previous experiences, NairaBet is also a perfect bookies to try out, high Odds and lots of betting options. You can deposit via
i. Through Agents.
ii. Bank Deposit and a lot more to check yourself.
"You can register here HERE.

3:- 1960Bet
This is another one of my best, though I don't use them much but I have received lots of testimony from their users. They also seems to have a fast loading speed and also good Odds for your bets. Deposit can be done through
i. Bank Transfer.
ii. Shop Deposit.
iii. Interswitch or GlobalPay Credit Card
payment (ATM card).
iv. SkyeCIPG (for Skyebank users).
v. ReadyCash (using of mobile phone)
"You can register here HERE.

That's for my Top 3, what about You?

Lets hear from you via comment, don't forget to Share and Invite for more post.

Cheers..
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.

2 comments:

  1. It is really very adorable post...my long cherished wish was that one day i will be perfect player of football team...That day will be more precious for me. I got more information about football team. Thanks for sharing this nice and something learning post with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this great post. https://mt-totosite.com

    ReplyDelete