Availability of iPhone 6 and Present Price in Nigeria

I publish a post about iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in my last post, if you miss it, you can read it with the following link>> HERE.

In my last post, I talk about the availability of the phone in Nigeria, as of yesterday, the phone is not available in Nigeria, today I received an email from Konga about the arrival of iPhone 6 to their store. After reading the mail, I check the phone at their store and I was amazed.
In my last post, I predict a possible price for iPhone 6 in Nigeria to be N120,000 - N150,000, but surprisingly my prediction was off the hook, I mean 100% wrong. As of publishing this post, iPhone 6 price range between N200,000 and N250,000, this amazed me but am not that surprise too cause its iPhone, always expensive.

Today, am here to give you the information about the arrival of iPhone 6 in Nigeria as I promise in my last post.

iPhone 6 is available in Konga and Jumia at the same price tag, so your can now order yours from any of them.
If you want to buy any iPhone 6, follow below link to get yours from Konga or Jumia.

Konga:-
iPhone 6 16GB Gold for N210,000>> http://goo.gl/tSrwfb.

iPhone 6 64GB Gold for N230,000>> http://goo.gl/ZWXL96.


Jumia:-
Jumia have the 3 versions of the phone (16GB, 64GB and 128GB) in Gold.
16GB is N209,999.
64GB is N229,999.
128GB is N249,999.

Get yours and any other iPhone products here>> HERE.

That's all..

What's your view about this Prices.
Let me hear your view at the comment below.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment