How to Translate Non-English Language Website to English Language

Lot of us might have came across a website that is not an English version and which we really need the information in it.
I have also come across this and for a solution, I went online to get a Language Translator Software but I later come across a simple method.

Now I will share with you, how you can easily translate any other language to english using your Browser.

Follow below steps

==> To Translate any Website to English from other Languages, Copy the website url. E.g example.

==> Now Copy below URL into your Address bar.
HERE.

==> Now Replace the example below the code in step 2 with the website URL you copied in step 1 and hit the Enter button.

==> Now the whole website will be Translated to English Language.


NOTE:-
1:- You can also Convert a Particular Page by Coping and Pasting the URL of that page to Replace the "example" below the Step 2 codes.



2:- This method works for other browsers except "Google Chrome Browser", if you come across a website with Non-English Language, there is an option for you to
Translate the Page into an English Language.

Hope this helps.

Remember to share this post with your friends.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment