How To Restart BlackBerry Phone Without Removing The Battery



Lot of people are tired of removing their Blackberry phone Battery to restart the phone. I personally is tired of it.
So to stop the act, I come online to find solution to it or I should say alternative to removing battery. I was giving a option to download a App at the Blackberry World but the app require your credit card (you know what I mean), so I said "hell no, I won't pay for this", I come back online and at last I came across this simple trick that i/we can use to restart a Blackberry phone without having to remove the battery.

The trick is simple but you have to be steady.

Follow below step to restart your Blackberry Phone

Press "Alt + Right Shift + Delete" button at the same time and you are done.

Incase you don't know the shift button its the button with the following on it "aA^" (^ means arrow up).

Note that after you have done this and your phone did not bring out the normal shutdown light at the "Head Light", retry the step and you will get positive reply.

Share this with your friends and also invite them for more post.

Cheers.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment