Cars Now Available For Sale on Konga Online Store

This morning I received an email from Konga about a new development or I should say new product. Just last week a friend of mine asked me "if Konga sell cars" and I reply with a fat NO and like its not possible but Konga prove me wrong this morning with an email.

I received an email from Konga Affiliate Program that Cars are now available on Konga. I don't want to believe it until I confirm myself. As am publishing this article, Konga has listed up to 10 Kia product vehicles.

According to the mail from konga, which says..

Your dream car is actually now just a few clicks away. Yes, South Korean car dealer Kia Motors now have a store on Konga where brand new Kia cars are sold. They can be bought by just placing your order like you would any other order on Konga.com. Whether it’s the Kia Rio, Cerato, Sportage or even Picanto, it is available right here on Konga. What’s great about this is that the Pay on Delivery option also applies to Kia Motors as well. You also have the option of going to pick up the car yourself or having it delivered right to your doorstep. 

Still surprising? Click HERE to see for yourself.

At the link you will see the available Kia motors presently at Konga Store and can be order just like you purchase other products at a click. Payment on delivery, Self Pick up and Online payment are available and also it will be ship to your door step just like other products.

Order your Car now online at KONGA and get it safe and sound. :)

What's your say about this? Konga is one step ahead again.

Let's hear your opinion via comment below.

Cheers..

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

My name is Samuel, also known as Samuel Toby. I am a young blogger in Nigeria with love and passion for writing, I am also a graphic designer. I am a young Nigerian youth with love for browsing and getting latest information around the globe.

1 comments: